Monday, January 15, 2018

Dance class, Visit to Valladolid at night, and Dinner

Today, Friday January 12, all of us attended a dance class. We learned lots of different moves from different Spanish dances including the  flamenco, tango, pasodoble, and others. It was a great way to get moving and lots of fun. The teachers were very engaging and Bushra really loved the variety of Spanish songs. Even the teachers were dancing and showed us their moves. After the dance class, everyone went their separate ways for the weekend with their families. My family took me to the Centro. We went to a restaurant to have "pinchos" (small plates), carne (steak), and coffee. Next, I was shown around the beautiful Centro of Valladolid. My family took me to an old church and we walked around. We also saw a featured art exhibit of many figurines acting out the nativity scene. We did not return to the house until 8. At 10 we eat a dinner of eggs, salad, and kabobs and finished off the night with a movie. It was a great day and I had lots of fun. The city of Valladolid has so much to offer and I can't wait for the weekend with my family. 
-LOGAN MOORE

No comments:

Post a Comment